Wednesday, April 27, 2011

a List and a beautiful blog

If you get a chance, this blog is totally worth checking out. :)   It's written by Ann Voskamp, author of One Thousand Gifts. That's all about that - it's beautiful, well-written, and brings one to the Saviour with each post.




in other things, here is a small - yet growing - list of things I want to share with David. (he has a similar list)...
I've never seen the Rocky series, or filled out a bracket. I've read some good books that I'd love to share with him.  I've been some places that I'd LOVE to take him to some day, and he has places he wants to take me ...


So here's part of MY list.
1. read AND watch Lord of the Rings (the series) with him.  (I've done both, he hasn't).
2. Watch all of Rocky with him. (I haven't)
3. Read the Anne of Green Gables series. (Reading the first book to him!)
4. Read the Dark is Rising Series with him
5. Watch Life is Beautiful.
6. Read L'Engle's Wrinkle in Time (and the others) with him
7. Read misc. Shakespeare with him.
8. Watch Casper (so he can see the "can i keep you" phrase ;)  )
9. Watch / Read Dr. Zhivago.
10.fill out a bracket (I've never done one!)
11. kiss him, Lord willing ... (but that's not until marriage, so... hehe).

old, married friends: anything you think I should add?

No comments:

Post a Comment